Courses We Deliver: -
Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme (MiDAS)
Who is it for?
Anyone who drives or is considering driving a minibus on a voluntary and occasional basis. This training is particularly suitable for teachers, youth workers and volunteer drivers.
How long does the course take?
The course lasts a whole day and can be delivered either at one of our various locations or at your own premises for larger groups.
What is covered?
MiDAS training is delivered in two parts. Delegates attend a highly interactive classroom session covering legal responsibilities, defensive driving, breakdown procedures and passenger safety. The second part of the course is an on-road driving assessment with personal feedback.
How much does it cost?
From £80 - £100 per delegate for charitable organisations. Group discounts available on request.
How do I book a course?
Presentation Skills Downloads
- Customer Care Training
- D1 Driver Training
- Minibus driver awareness scheme
- Safe Van Driver Training
- PATS - Passenger Assistant Training Scheme
- MiDAS - Car and MPV Training Scheme
- Minibus Emergency Evacuation Training (Fire in a Minibus)
- British Safety Council Health & Safety Level 1 Qualification
- Moving & Handling
- Driving Defensively and Saving Fuel
- Fire Warden Training
- Basic Fire Safety Training
- Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency First Aid
- Emergency Response (CPR)
- First Aid at Work